Friday, February 22, 2013

Weekend House Hunting - 02/23/13

After taking a break for visiting family last weekend, "weekend house hunting" continues with the newest listings for the week in Western Monmouth County!  This week saw some great additions to much needed housing inventory in the categories of adult communities, condominiums, and single family homes (click on links to see the rosters).

Among these you will find a terrific investment opportunity for a flip or rent in The Villages, a spacious Sandburg colonial in my childhood stomping grounds of West Freehold, and  this Poet's Corner charmer, which comes in as a runner up to my new listing (scroll to the previous post) as the most tastefully staged home I've seen this week!

Happy hunting, and give me a shout if you'd like to learn more about these or similar properties.  Check back in over the weekend too for a quick missive on one of my new favorite restaurants in the area (hint: I was craving a Cohiba after the meal).

No comments:

Post a Comment